Tama camp... gone wrong!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaturtle

Reaction score
this sounds like a rp but it isn't , ok?

With a final heave, Poppy closed her suitcase. She looked foward to seeing her parents again.

Then, the news came.

Her parents had dissapeared, with out a trace. Which meant she had to stay at summercamp.

Again.

With a sigh, Poppy opened her suitcase back up and started unpacking. " I packed ready to get away from here!" she thought.

I hope to have a rp of this if people replie!

and she dosent havea any friends at this camp.she was hopeing that she could make some this time.but then a few mounths

later the camp got tired of her and sent her to a adoption center and there was a lady name eli and she was a mean host

but a few weeks later poppy got used to the host and made some

friends :)

She made one special friend, Allison. Allison was ecatly her age and she said..."Hi. Do you have a tamagotchi?" "I do!" I relpied!

"Cool so do I!!" Allison said exitadly(sp) as she took hers out of her pocket "Oh no! It died!!" She started to cry "Oh Allison! Its not that sad! You can get a new one!" I tried to comfort her

Allison re-set her tama. It was a boy. She called him Robby. Suddenly a girl :mimitchi: came up to them. "I'm Stella, can we be friends?" She asked.

um.. i guess we can but do yuo live in this adoption center?

and........................ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back