Tama can't pass the judges.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

repeat_offender

Reaction score
My tamagotchis band is classical, and the instruments are piano, violin, and mic.

She has 999 on all three skills, and still can't pass the judges.

Is there something I'm forgetting?

To pass the auditions and get Pro-Debut, your band should have a high enough bonding level. To accomplish this, you need to practice a lot by playing the mini-games after selecting AWAY behind the Door Icon.

~shawdy~ :rolleyes:

i asked the same question and my friends at school told me just to be patient and play the band practice with ur band a lot. make sure your stress isnt high by playin wiht its fave instrument and play lots of the band thingy to make the bond go up. for the connections its like about 30 or so times so try to play the band practice about 30 times and wait until the auditions come. never change the time to the auditions time. its just causes more of a chance to fail. o ya... make sure u dont just play the games to get the tone and stuff high, make it practice by itself! thats a good idea. just when you are doing hw, make it practice and never praise it when it practices. it just makes the stress hight and make it not want to practice. hope thsi helped!!!! :)

wow this was long!

Sometimes the skill points dont even matter, its just the timing. If it makes you feel any better, every Tama eventually has a pro debut, it just take longer for some than others, (the ones that have lowet skill points)

I couldn't pass either, it made me so mad! It got so frustrating I stopped playing with it all together. But it will eventually pass the audition, bonding is a big part of being able to pass too. Just like in real life a band wouldn't make it far if they all hated one another, so neither will the Gotchi Band. Have fun playing and I hope you finally passed the audition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back