Tama Characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Reaction score
Hi y'all

I just want to say that i've made many of the tamagotchi characters in 3D by using Caligari's TrueSpace3.2. they came out really nice. i've made all the characters except the secret characters, Mametchi, Hinotamatchi and mimitchi. send me an e-mail to tell me which character you want. I'll send them as soon as i have time.

P.S. I tried posting them in the Tama Art gallery but there seems to be some problems:(

:(

If you like the pics, can you post feedback on this thread? thanks.

U have to e-mail him/her to see them...post them on a website (free website "domains" at www.freewebs.com or www.matmice.com ) then we dont have to recive an e-mail etc...

But, cant wait to see them!!!

;) Ok. i've posted the pictures here Picture trail I've also posted them in the tama-art gallery. if they're not there, it means that the administrator hasn't placed them yet. if you like the pics and want a larger version to use as a desktop background, then e-mail me [email protected].

Cheers. :D

Hey there Helios! Those are awesome! ;) I am very impressed. Can I use them on my website if I put a link to your email address. Credit where credit is due. :D You've done some excellent work there. Actually I would really be interested in having the thumbnails of them too!

Wow excellent! I really hadn't expected them to look this good! ;) Great job! I like Young Mimitchi, Ichigotchi and Gozaructhi the best :D Have you been working with 3D before? I've tried it, but I think it's difficult. My husband works with 3D (3D studio Max) a lot. I'll show them to him.

WOW!!!!!! They are awsoum!! The are so good!! :( i LOVE them heaps!!

gozarutchi is awsem and so are all the rest!! It would be heaps cool if you make some 3D of the rest!! Mimitchi, i rekon, would look heaps cool!!!!! Same with the old timers

Anyways... Well done!! Its great!!

i'm glad that you liked them. Very gratifying :( if any one is interested you can try making something in 3D by downloading Truespace3.2 from here

It's kindaeasy to use. I learnt how to use the program all by myself and it's become a hobby of mine. i'll add the remaining characters as soon as i finnish them. :)

:( I've added new characters: Hinotamatchi, mimitchi, oniontchi and robotchi click here

Hope you like them.

If any one wants to add them to their website, feel free to do so. mention me. my name is Jesmond Mifsud.

Cheers

Hi y'allI just want to say that i've made many of the tamagotchi characters in 3D by using Caligari's TrueSpace3.2. they came out really nice. i've made all the characters except the secret characters, Mametchi, Hinotamatchi and mimitchi. send me an e-mail to tell me which character you want. I'll send them as soon as i have time.

P.S. I tried posting them in the Tama Art gallery but there seems to be some problems:(

:ph34r:

If you like the pics, can you post feedback on this thread? thanks.
What do you mean that Mametchi, Hinotamatchi and Mimitchi are secret characters?

Well, i think i might download the the software.... But, anyways... THEY ARE SO COOL!!!!

i didn't mean to say that mimitchi, mametchi and hnotamatchi are secret characters. i meant to say: "I did not make mimitchi, mametchi, hinotamatchi and i ALSO did not do the secret characters." ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back