Tama + Color PRICE?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Symphony

Reaction score
Well i Want a tamagotchi with color

but idk the price EBAY is like 90$ anywhere else tats cheaper? xD

like idk 20$ lower or around 50$?

i wanna buy 1 price please

and a linky =) tyty

srry if this is in the wrong section ;) :huh:

The price in shops in Japan is 5040 yen. This is about $50. YesAsia.com seems to have the lowest prices ($82.99 US as of the moment I'm writing this message.) Keep in mind that YesAsia's prices on TMGC+C include standard shipping, and ebay prices typically don't. Unless you are going to visit Japan or know someone who is, I doubt you'll find a TMGC+C for $50.

I would never in my right mind buy a tamagotchi for that...

Whether it's coloured or whether it shoots out hundred dollar bills per second.

Is there a chance that the Tamagotchi colour will be coming to North America anytime soon?

I mean soon as in this year to next?

Well, no one really knows when or if the TMGC+C will be coming to America. It was meant to be a Japan exclusive so that means if we do get them it will be awhile. Members have e-mailed Bandai and asked about realeses of a color Tamagotchi in America, with the same responce. "There are no plans of realesing a TMGC+C in the U.S right now." Or something to that effect.

:.Chloe.:

I would never in my right mind buy a tamagotchi for that...Whether it's coloured or whether it shoots out hundred dollar bills per second.

Is there a chance that the Tamagotchi colour will be coming to North America anytime soon?

I mean soon as in this year to next?
I did get an email that said maybe...

well my Uncle lives in japan he mite get me 1 =D

hes a millionaire !@#@#~!@

Oh, I see. I really hope that if they DO come to america, they will also come to Canada, otherwise I really have no hope of ever getting one D;

Do you think that once, and IF they do come to North America, will they be cheaper then 85 and up?

The $85 price you see is because the sellers want to make a profit. The TMGC+C costs about $50 in shops in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back