tama color scratch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
hello

i have a tama color and it looks like my screen has gotten a scratch on it.. it looks as though it actually affects how you see the screen if it gets scratched - similar to a cel phone...

does anyone else have any scratches on their tama colors?!

yeah i have the scratch too ,it's really annoying you see the screen differently. :furawatchi: :D :angry:

yeah i have the scratch too ,it's really annoying you see the screen differently. :ichigotchi: :huh: :(
yea it realy is! i have a few now..

but i guess that is to happen when you take it everywhere!

i cant wait for the next tama color. i hope they make it so the shop has diff items all the time and not stuck with the same ;(

^ Don't really expect another TMGC+C. No ones sure that another one is coming out, so don't just go off saying you can't wait till the next one comes out.You might get disappointed if there isn't. :/

Try one of those screen protectors like the ones for iPods, cut it the shape of the screen, and stick it on. Mothra did that. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Don't really expect another TMGC+C. No ones sure that another one is coming out, so don't just go off saying you can't wait till the next one comes out.You might get disappointed if there isn't. :/
Try one of those screen protectors like the ones for iPods, cut it the shape of the screen, and stick it on. Mothra did that. :D
whao.. relax

obviously there isn't one coming out just now..

but it is inevitable that bandai wont stop here if the sales are good, and they certainly wont walk away form the color technology to make the digital pixel ones again.. its the same with cel phones..

so retract your attitude and if you have an opinion, you should state it without bashing the other persons opinion!.. we are all entitled to our opinions ...

yeah im so annoyed with the scratches i always hit myself when i see a new scratch and i always seem to drop it!!! then i hit myself in the head im such a stupid klutz!!!

My Pink TMGC+C is pretty scratched up. I'm thinking of trying that Displex people keep talking about. Displex...I think that's how it's spelled.

My Pink TMGC+C is pretty scratched up. I'm thinking of trying that Displex people keep talking about. Displex...I think that's how it's spelled.
meh i dont really care now... i think it adds character and if the screen is lit up you dont much see them really.. any tama will get scratched its inevitable! lol :mametchi:

Try one of those screen protectors like the ones for iPods, cut it the shape of the screen, and stick it on. Mothra did that. :)
Actully I emailed Bandai and they said in the future, because of all the complaints, there thinking about an english version.

so retract your attitude and if you have an opinion, you should state it without bashing the other persons opinion!.. we are all entitled to our opinions ...
Umm..is everyone here like, Super!! sensitive? :lol:

I wasn't being mean, at all.

I was just saying, because there is a chance that there won't be another.

Also, you can't tell me to change something, that I don't need to, because nothing I said was bad. >:/

EDIT: Also, I said my opinion.Like you said yours, I never said it was wrong.I just said what I thought, and if you have a problem with that, oh well.Deal with it.

Actully I emailed Bandai and they said in the future, because of all the complaints, there thinking about an english version.
Whoa, what!? Do you have this email saved somewhere? Can we please see it?

Umm..is everyone here like, Super!! sensitive? :eek: I wasn't being mean, at all.

I was just saying, because there is a chance that there won't be another.

Also, you can't tell me to change something, that I don't need to, because nothing I said was bad. >:/

EDIT: Also, I said my opinion.Like you said yours, I never said it was wrong.I just said what I thought, and if you have a problem with that, oh well.Deal with it.
Come on, everyone best not to get off topic!

ipickee, If you do try Displex, I suggest trying it on an old or broken Tama first. That way you wont ruin your TMGC+C! ;) However, I have heard great things about it and I'm confident that it will remove the scratches. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back