Tama Comic!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood_angel

Reaction score
A day at the Beach

Characters: :blink: -Bella :furawatchi: :Ellen :mametchi: -Dave :mimitchi: -Robby :gozarutchi: -Shang(he's chinese) :ph34r: -Nicole :nazotchi: -mailman

:marumimitchi: -Dori

Settings of this chapter:Beach

Dori:*Sun bathes* AAAAAA This is the life!I love some peace and quiet for a change instead of Shang getting in my face asking if I could hold his targets.I still can't believe that one time he threw a dart and made bella cry.

Bella:*Comes to the beach and sees Dori* Hay Dori!!

Dori:*Sighs* *Whispers to herself* Oh well,peace and quiet for a minute or two,but shes usually quiet so I won't worry.

Bella:hay!Guess what!There is gonna be a contest at the beach!A surfin' contest!It starts next Saterday and everyones invited!Dave said he would sign up!

Dori:This I gotta see.

Bella:You won't miss a thing as long as your on time!It starts at 5:02pm.As I said"Next saterday."

Dori:KK,I'll be there!

*NEXT SATERDAY*

*Dori & Bella are at the beach along with a big crowd of tamas*They both push to the front*

Dori:So were is Dave?

Bella:He said he'd be here ,but he was a little nervous.So he went to rest 'till it's his turn to surf.

Dori:I hope doesn't chicken out.

Bella:*Frowns at Dori*

Dori:So when is this thing suppose to start?

Bella: 5:02.Be patient!

Dori:Fine

*The crowd waits* Many people surf and soon it's Dave's turn.

Dori:*Shouts* Go Dave!

Bella:YEAH!WHOOOO HHHOOOOOOO!GO Dave!

Dori:cool!I didn't know dave could surf like that!

later the judges decided who wins.

Judges:And the winner is................Cori!

Dori:Who the heck is Cori?!

Bella:Man!Dave didn't make first!Let's here whio came in second and third.

Judges:Second place is Dave!

Bella:Go dave!

They go home and celebrate with ice cream.The End!

Latest posts

Back