Tama Cookie Phone Charms

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonAppleDarko~

Reaction score
I've been kinda eBay surfing for a couple days trying to find a Tama to get a friend when I came across these little guys:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300603638140?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I'm always wanted a Tama phone charm and these are really the cutest that I've ever seen, I was just wondering if they were real or not. For the price I might just risk it and get them anyway, because they really are just that cute, but I wanted to check first anyway

Yes, they are "real". But I don't know if it's Bandai licensed or not.

That's so adorable!!! :D :D I'd get it if I were you, because even if they are just home made or something, they still are pretty cute, you have to admit. I bet they're real 'cause there's a pic, but then again I could be wrong.

Hey guys, thanks for the replies, I just won the auction today! When they get here in the next week or so I'll try and take pictures and post them in this thread for you and maybe give a review on their quality, I decided that they were really just too cute to pass up and since it was four for six dollars it was a little worth the risk, here's hoping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back