tama costume - can't get out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caeser

Reaction score
I have a v2 tama and it will not get out of its costume. Has anyone else had this problem and what do I do?

Thanks

Caeser

info about tama:

year 6

adult

training - one off full

27lb

38p

name: a a a

generation 2

You have to wait for your Tamagotchi to fall asleep for the custume to come off. You can change the time to later at night if you want, then change it back. :huh:

I have a v2 tama and it will not get out of its costume. Has anyone else had this problem and what do I do?
Thanks

Caeser

i
Do un know how to change the time???

My friend Kaylee got a v.3 2 months ago. She called me to ask 'How do u change the time?'.

I said ' Go to the time. Hold down buttons A and C like u would to turn the sound on or off. use button B to scroll. Use A to choose what number ur time should be. Keep pressing B until u are out of the time.

( Dont tell me u already know that)(If u do)

Do un know how to change the time???My friend Kaylee got a v.3 2 months ago. She called me to ask 'How do u change the time?'.

I said ' Go to the time. Hold down buttons A and C like u would to turn the sound on or off. use button B to scroll. Use A to choose what number ur time should be. Keep pressing B until u are out of the time.

( Dont tell me u already know that)(If u do)
No u use b to chose a to scroll and c to go back.

YOur tama will autimatically get out of it when it goes to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back