Tama couldn't get job

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 59735

Reaction score
okay, I'm not really new to tamas, have had plenty of them from 96 on.

I do have a V4 now, it is on it's 3rd generation and today it got the letter to apply for a job. So, I chose a job and applied and was turned down (that happened before, I didn't worry), so i went on to the next, again turned down. I tried with all the 5 jobs available and was turned down for all of them.

Is it possible that this is, because my tama is a masktchi with very low skill points?

Any other ideas? I don't know why this is...

Play games, like for Mimic you earn intelligent points (pencil), or dance for fashion points (star). And if you get up to say about 75 skill points you might get a job.

P.S. The catorgory you have the most skill points on, for example, intelligence, get a job at the lab or hospital.

Make sure you apply for the job that is in the category with the most skill points you have. Make sure to get up to the minimum of 50 skill points. If you want a better job, I suggest you aim for 100 skill points :wub:

Make sure you apply for the job that is in the category with the most skill points you have. Make sure to get up to the minimum of 50 skill points. If you want a better job, I suggest you aim for 100 skill points :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back