Tama-Crazy-Tastics' Rockin' Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:wacko: Tamagotchi Log :wacko:

Now I feel wayyy better!!

:lol: The Log :lol:

Tamagotchi Version 3:

Nothings up with Roxy.Im thinking of running a another tamagotchi along side her. Maybe my v4.5, no?

:) Comments :furawatchi:

None :angry:

:ph34r: The News :ph34r:

Im getting a new Tamagotchi, But, I dont know which version. Probably a Version 4 or a Version 1!!

I know I was posting stuff like "If you dont want your tamagotchi give it to me" But now I won't post stuff like that anymore, ok?

EDIT:Yay!! Im on page two now!!

:blink: Tama-Crazy-Tastic :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: Tamagotchi Log :wacko:

Well I've decided to tab my Version 3 and untab my Tamagotchi Music Star! Read on to discover why.

Tamagotchi Music Star-

I untabbed my Music Star and I found and adorible Chantotchi named:Abby with a baby girl (have any ideas what I should name her???) and her husband a Shimashimatchi (say that 20 really fast!).

Stats:

Well I'd rather not write the stats its boring. No offence to the people who do it but I think its BORING!

:) Tamagotchi Point of View :)

Baby no name: Mama, mama, POOPY!!

Chantotchi: Mom. any help here?

Me:Sorry, honey not until you leave to go to tamatown!

Chantotchi: Shimashimatchi?

Shimashimatchi:Hey look!........ I look like a bee! (Shimashimatchi looks in mirror)

Chantotchi: Babys are just trouble!

Baby no name: Gogo gaga?

:D Comments :p

One comment from:TgirlK421

I like your log! How are you're music stars doing with their career?
Me:"Thank you sooooo much! Well shes doinging really good! and thats why I untabbed my Music Star because of the commen and because I MISSED IT!!

:ph34r: The News :ph34r:

Nothing

Well Thats Todays Log!

Tama-Crazy-Tastic

:chohimetchi: Tama-Crazy-Tastics Tamagotchi Log! :wacko:

Read todays log its gonna be one of the bests ones!

Tamagotchi Music Star:

Well I kept my Tamagotchi Music Star on pause because I didn't want to wake up at 7:00 to check my Tama, But, I HAVE PICTURES!!

My Little Chantotchi

(Sorry for the horrible picture. I have to work on my picture taking)

:) Tamagotchi Point of View :)

Chantotchi:Mom stop taking pictures you know I hate people taking pictures of me!

Me:Stop whining ,Abby!!

:chohimetchi: Comments :chohimetchi:

None.

:ph34r: News! :ph34r:

Well I got pictures up!.

Keep on Reading!!

:blink: :D Tama-Crazy-Tastic :D :blink:

*~*Tama-Crazy-Tastic's New 'Gotchi Log*~*

*Blows dust off log**Clears voice* IM BACKKK! It's been a while! Where have I been you may ask? I've just been studying for my EYES! But, now since there over I decided to start logging again! While I was doing the testings I did have time to check on TT from time to time. But, then I had remembered, thanks to Sk8er Tama Girl, that I had a log to run! So here I am!

*~*The Log*~*

What Tama's have I been running since I was gone? Tamagotchi V4.5, of course! My favourite version!! So, my Tama's currently a Ura Kuchipatchi named Cole (My Best Friend Boy!) He's currently 5 years old, tomorrow he'll be the mate able age!

~*Tamagotchi Point Of View*~

Cole:Tomorrows the big day, got to make sure to brush my teeth!(Falls a sleep suddenly!)

Me:(From downstairs.)Cole, make sure you brush your teeth!(Goes upstairs.) Cole.... how cute he's sleeping!

*~*Comments*~*

Sk8er Tama Girl-Thank you! (But, just remember PM me!)

Read Tomorrows Log!

Bye!

*~*Tama-Crazy-Tastic*~*

Latest posts

Back