Tama Decoration Kits!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
A friend of mine from Germany pointed something out to me this morning. Tamagotchi Decoration Kits! The thing is, they are listed on toywiz, which typically has OUTRAGEOUS prices... Almost everything is overpriced there. Still, it's cool to see them! I can't wait to find them in stores!

Deco Kit #1 Mametchi with Blue Case

Deco Kit #2 Memetchi with White Case

Deco Kit #3 Kuchipatchi with Green Case

The Bandai press release regarding this mention it being $5.00.

I can see myself taking that skin and decorating it myself, sans all the stickers and stuff that it looks like comes inside. I'm surprized sharpie, which sticks to almost anything doesn't stick to the casing. I was like, WTF as it started to rub off and now looks like a sharpie hasn't touched it. What, is it non porous or something *sigh* Oil based paint better work. LOL

Thanks for letting us know. I'm definately thinking sometime in the future if I ever get bored with just gray and black.

i have one already bought it for 4.94 and the good thing is thats the same price as the tama keychains and its at walmart in charlotte nc and concord nc

thise sticker things sound cool! BUT WILL THE CASE G :angry: :angry: O OVER MY V4 ANTENI?

thise sticker things sound cool! BUT WILL THE CASE G :huh: :huh: O OVER MY V4 ANTENI?
It dosen't look like it will cover any Tamagotchi antennae, because it dosen't in the pictures on the packaging, and the casing's basic shape is like that of the Tamagotchi Plus/Connection V1, and Connection V2.

ooo i want one!! i would never decorate on the original shell :D so this thing is perfect!! but i dont really need the stickers and stones.... i hope some one will sell it on ebay soon!! :eek:

I got one and they have a space for antennaes. I got it over my V4.5 easly. But the stickers and jems keep comming off. > :( . There is now a purple Violitchi design. I saw it on the back of my package :) .

i would love to get the blue one! but in canada, all the charms are like $9.00, so i'm guessing they'll make the decoration kit the same price. i paid almost $13.00 for my violetchi pet pouch too! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the decoration kits at Walmart today. They are $4.96 each. They are cool. As posted there is a green,blue,white, and on the back of the package it looks like there is a 4th color Violetchi! I can't tell if it is pink or purple. I went to 2 Walmarts and they didn't have the Violetchi one. Anyway you get the silicone slip cover that easily slide on the Tama's you just can't pull or yank on them hard or they will break. Great coverage to Protect your Tama shell. You get one small sheet of stickers with each one and 2 small sets of crystals also. :) :) :D

Sorry one other thing I forgot to mention it states this on the back of the package of the decoration kit.....Stickers and crystals do not adhere to the silicone protective case. Stickers and crystals are for on your actual Tamagotchi shell. They tell you after you put stickers and crystals on do not put the sleeve over top because it can make them all shift, loosen, or detach. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back