Tama Depa Worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazzlelitchi

Reaction score
I am giving my V1, V4, V5, and color to some little kid I know because I haven't played with them in a really long time, but I stumbled across another tamagotchi that I bought on ebay a long time ago. It's all in Japanese and I believe your tama is a teacher in this one. I am trying to sell it because it seems pretty rare. Anyways I'm not sure how much it's worth and I tried googling it, but I wasn't getting any results. I don't have the packaging, just the tama and the manual. https://www.flickr.com/photos/73218653@N07/16777166141/in/photostream/

That version is called a TamaSuku, or Tamagotchi School. That seems to be a special Tama Depa designed one. I'm not sure what condition it is in, but maybe you could hold an eBay auction with a minimum price of $30 + shipping or so. If it helps, normal Tamagotchi Schools cost around $20.

Do you remember how much you bought it for?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you try google again with the words tama suku or tama school you get lots of links - you'd probably get some hits if you searched it on ebay too. That would give you an idea of the prices others are asking.

It's been a while since you were here, so I'll just mention that we don't allow buying / selling / trading of tamas on TT anymore (too many scammers), but there are plenty of other pages where you can check out current interest in the suku and prices being paid (facebook for example).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back