Tama diary 2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hinatchi-girl

Reaction score
"Come on my lil tama ur coming to school with me today" said berry's owner Sophie.i had just woken up and had my breakfast. Sophie then checked the shop and had found a beautiful baby pink ball and a fuzzy little teddy bear which she bought for Berry. Wow my very first toys. Suddenly i felt a little sad and started crying soon a giant soft hand came and stroked y back then whispered in my ear "Stop crying little one everythings ok". i stopped crying and thought to myself, hmmmmm i know that voice suddenly my old life, my life with my family my mother a beautiful memetchi and my father a loving kuchipatchi came to thought i remebered my big brother Matty and my little sister Shelly. I felt weak at the knees " What happened to them!! I raced around my room despartly trying to find my way out, but to no prevail. i sat in the corner and cryed. I dont rember how long i stayed there for since all i can rember is that i woke with a start, sweat and tears rolling down my face.

I then heard a peculiar noise and someone coming through a hole in my roof.A large wide eyed furawatchi beamed down at me. Hi my name is Sam she said in a soft singsong voice.

Where am i? i spluttered

Ur at school with ur friend Sophie, my friend Olivia said i should meet u.

O yes i remberd now.

And my friend told me to give u this cake

Oh thank u.

I'd better dash, BI!

and with that she left. Wow my very first friend i thought. Then a large bell rang. i can then rember seeing hundred of children running and laughing playing and jumping all over the place. paradise! then a searing pain shot through me so painful i cryed out in pain i ached all over. then it stopped, just like that. i looked like a duck, i was a HINATCHI.

Latest posts

Back