Tama Expo PLEASE HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aliciamaedee

Reaction score
Why wont the tama expo load for me.... it always says "we are currently experiancing a traffic jam at the Tama-Expo. Please try logging in again later." Please help me and tell me what is up with it

P.S. i know this is off topic but have any of you guys gotten the little mail in tamagotchi pouch? i want to know if it's a waste of my time.

Its not only you who are experiencing problems like that. Try checking your internet connections. Also try to play the v5 tamatown at times when u think other people are not playing it.

u know, like maybe at midnight???

but, does that happens directly when u came into the page or when u click on soemthing?

well..... I have tried to go on at midnight and 1am so i dont think it's that its packed.. and right when i go onto the tamatown website (you know when there is the selection of v3, v4&4.5 or v5) i click on the v5 part and that message shows up each time.... an my internet has a strong connection (4 out of 5 bars) but i will keep on trying, maybe next weekend at midnight again (my bedtime is 10 on weekdays)so on friday i will try again late at night (b/c i have no bedtime on weekends)

Latest posts

Back