Tama fashion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.................................................?..............................?................................................

i totaly agree with omallyally11!!!!!! i know i'm new here but i would never be rude or be disrespectful :blink: :angry: :angry: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
totally off subject but i need some help!

ok so wuts the day it takes for a teen to evole into an adult? I just got my V.3 and my batterys died long ago on my V.2 and V.1 so anyone remeber??

:unsure: :angry: :angry: :eek: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Kalona u should post that in 'Help for new tamagotchi pet owner's'

Anyway at our school the fashion is to hang them around your neck with a lanyard.

VERY COOL!

You can make them, if your tama character looks good then that's another way...nice

Once again, kay_tamalover11, you are being very rude. And hurtful. I happen to think that these are some very good ideas to express your creativity with your tama. You may be new here. We don't criticize or make rude comments to people here. It is very disrespectful.
Ally
you r totaly right i posted 1 thing mean and now i feel really bad cuz i no they wer just trying to help..............

...................... ;) .....................OK???????? Whatever................. :eek:
uh that wasnt really nice slothlover said the sxame thing and got this same reply the person he did it to was hurt but his word and nobody likes being mean to others so dont say that it could end up to be a bad idea one day

Once again, kay_tamalover11, you are being very rude. And hurtful. I happen to think that these are some very good ideas to express your creativity with your tama. You may be new here. We don't criticize or make rude comments to people here. It is very disrespectful.
Ally
Yes you are right you can do anything witgh tamas what ever you wish to do with them, nobody should say that someones ideas are weird. i really think thats creative!

tamas are toys not fashion items. DUH
that is another mean comment there are way too many mean comments i for one, think tama fashion is pretty cool ( even though im a boy in real life) i

i am now wearing my tama with my new tama leash ( i bought it not made it) funny, tama leash sounds like the tama is a dog

I would never wear my tama as a ring or in my hair or bracelet or necklace because I personally prefer to keep it just as it is! At my school it is NOT popular to have tama-fashion!!!

But these are pretty creative ideas, I'm just not sure people would actually do them though. ;)

According to the press release the tama-mini was released as a fashion accessory. I think that's why it is so much simpler then other tamas, and smaller.

So she was just thinking like...Bandai. ;)

I used to wear my Angel on my belt loop along with the chain for my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back