Tama formulas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

makinsow

Reaction score
Hello the Other Tamalchemists and I have come up with some formulas ( that's a group hatching selctive breeding with debugged tamas with love potions) have discovered some formulas:

Connecting: for games the person that presses connect first wins no matter what. Same for pressents but the first connector gets the gift. for visits: the first connector visits the other tam.

Bump: for the MAJORITY of games the tam who strikes first wins the round. The Tamalchemists will update the handbook (this topic) as soon as new conclusions are made. :huh: Makinsow-san thanks you for reading

in bump the opposing tama always hits first and i still win alot :wacko: :rolleyes:

Hi! :D

I think this is a great situation you've got happening here. By observing these formulas ( :lol: ), we now know the quickest way as possible to recieve gifts, visit other Tama's and win Games/Rounds! :lol:

Great topic you've come across here, dude! :blink:

Thanks for the tips,

:hitodetchi:

From,

It didn't work for the game!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: I didn't do anything wrong either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back