Tama Gender

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only way is to start it over and over again until you get a girl. :furawatchi:

what!!!! There is a cheat code for getting a boy?

I never knew that

What is it :(

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I know, none of the cheat codes work.

is there a cheat code for getting a girl as there is one for a boy?
The cheat to get a boy does not work :p . So there is also no cheat how to get a girl :) . It is all just random :D .

there is a cheat

when the matchmaker comes and says "love?" then if u want a girl, u click "yes"

if u want a boy, click "no" and the next time she comes, click "yes"

i hope i helped :)

YES! if you want a boy push BBAACCBBAACC when the fire works go off,

I dont know how to get a girl.

when the matchmaker comes with the book click when you want a boy or a girl to get a girl you click when the book is closed and if you click when the book is open you get a boy

hoped this helped ~sparkly princess~ :)

my man is 10 years?

too old to have a child?

i dont have another tama that is girl to connect. is that watch match maker iis for? or is it impossible for it to breed wihtout a partner? i just want another generation!

yeh the matchmaker comes if u havent found love yet she comes at 7:00pm, 10:00am and 2:00pm

hope i helped!!

if the book is closed its a girl if its open its a boy unless its JUST flicked to the other book or something.

hope it helped

Joey is wrong! :wacko: if you have a tama u dont want and u dont wanna start over again, wait till ur tama is 6 yrs old and wait 4 a matchmaker, when he comes say no, when u turn 7 he'll come again! you say yes this time! Hope I helped

pm me!

???? well thats cool I :mametchi: VINCENT VALENTINE HE IS SOOOOO HOT! and sencitive and hardly speaks like me! :mametchi:

is there a cheat code for getting a girl as there is one for a boy?
dis aint a cheat this a question. put it in help for new tama owners admin! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back