Tama genes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
My v.4 is on 5th generation and today it evolved into a child that I heard belongs to mame family! ( He's a mizutamatchi.) Pleas help!!!!! :huh: :huh: :chohimetchi: :unsure:

With the child, you can't tell what family it will be from, but there is a chart at TamaZone that shows which children are more likely to turn into what family. I'd post the link to the chart, but I forget the URL...

Here's the URL for the Tama-Zone V4 Growth Chart Click. That's a good thing and nothing to worry about it's just probability and luck. That's how many people got the MEME family from Mizutamatchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
spudi's growth chart posted on TamaTalk https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=99281 also has information about which family the toddler/child stage is likely to evolve into - scroll further down past the growth chart and you will see the information spudi analysed from 175 different growth records :rolleyes:

You will see that Mizutamatchi usually evolves into Meme family characters (very occasionally Universal/Others).

yes Hannah, it is probally a glitch. Or, who did your tama marry? Because like, In real life, if a black man marries a white woman, what do you come out to be? The girl comes out to be half black.

That's just like tamagotchi's. So that's probally the deal.

With the child, you can't tell what family it will be from, but there is a chart at TamaZone that shows which children are more likely to turn into what family. I'd post the link to the chart, but I forget the URL...
I printed out that chart, that is why I posted this! It is so wierd!

It was meme not mame. Sorry!!

It evolved into a gormetchi! THIS IS SOOOOOO WIERD!!!!!!!!!! ;) :) :D :D

it's ok. Just next time, watch out.
Huh? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a problem, I am on the 7th gen. and I have had all the male boys in the Meme family, I am going around again and have the bumblebee looking one for the 2nd time, it just had a baby boy.....the point is I don't want any more males in the Meme family and I wish the genes would just SWITCH FAMILIES...is that possible without restarting?

Thanks,

~!Meme!~

I have a problem, I am on the 7th gen. and I have had all the male boys in the Meme family, I am going around again and have the bumblebee looking one for the 2nd time, it just had a baby boy.....the point is I don't want any more males in the Meme family and I wish the genes would just SWITCH FAMILIES...is that possible without restarting?Thanks,

~!Meme!~
it can switch families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back