Tama-Go accessories help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessplatt

Reaction score
The plastic face plate on my Tama-go got scratched today so I want to get a new one because it's really bugging me when I play it! I'm looking to buy the character accessory pack off eBay where you get the attachable character that gives you a new game to play, and the patterned front design but I'm not sure if these come with a new face plate or just the paper card design?? Please help!

Are you looking for recomendations of where to buy... Or are you trying to buy from our users? Because people might offer if they clearly know what you are saying.

Also, tamatalk has a "Tbay" section, like Ebay, but user ran and such. If you are interested in that, just know there are rules to read pver there.

I've already found a link on eBay to buy the character accessory but I wanted to know if the product comes with the plastic face plate and not just the paper design face plate as the plastic face plate that clips on is the part I need.

Has anybody bought one of these character sets for their Tama-go? I just want to know if they include the plastic face plate or not:)

Do you mean the other tamagotchi characters for the tama-go? They only come with a paper faceplate, not a plastic one, sorry.

It's annoying that they haven't got a plastic one with them, because it gets scratched so easily.

Do you mean the other tamagotchi characters for the tama-go? They only come with a paper faceplate, not a plastic one, sorry.

It's annoying that they haven't got a plastic one with them, because it gets scratched so easily.
ugh that's really annoying :'( Thanks for the help though, I guess I'll just have to make do!

If you can buy one, I would recommend getting a Wave 2 Faceplate, theres a hole so the scratches don't block the display :)

If you can buy one, I would recommend getting a Wave 2 Faceplate, theres a hole so the scratches don't block the display :)
ooh that's handy! Thank's for letting me know :) I'm not entirely sure where to buy the plastic face plate on it's own though... I'm not even sure you can! Does anybody know if there is a way to buy one without buying a brand new tamagotchi?

I'm pretty sure the only way is to buy a new Tamagotchi, but you can find them cheap on Amazon and other places

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back