Tama-go battery problem?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonochromePixel

Reaction score
I've had my Tama-go for less than two full weeks... but the battery has already ran out twice. I'm starting to get concerned. The batteries should be new and I haven't done anything that could really damage it. The only thing even close to damaging it is when I dropped it one time and the screen went blank. Resetting it wouldn't work, so I just opened up the battery cover without even touching the batteries, and it somehow went back to working just fine. So... Do you think the short battery life is because of the Tama-go itself, the batteries, or something else? ;) Everyone else's seems to have a battery life that lasts a few months, so I just can't figure out why my batteries can't even last a week...

its posable that the battery contacts where altered or the batteries could be a bad brand

That same dropping thing happend to both of mine like 15 times, that's just a design flaw, but I use Duracell Ultimate Lithium batteries in mine, so try those, becauuse my batterys never run out

Make sure you're not using zinc-carbon batteries. Use alkalines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back