Tama-Go Custom Faceplates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!

Yes, I am finally back and guess what .. I made new faceplates!

Some of you requested a few so I made those and ofcourse some for myself

Only thing I couldn't find was Herbie the love bug, Sorry!

I hope you all like them ! Warning : These are all for Tama-go

If you can find a template for tama p's I would be able to make requests for those

I do have the template for tamagotchi dream town friends So anyone who wants those just post what you want!

22d3980c5e.jpg
d43359b61d.jpg
7c260d4174.jpg

4ec57be37d.jpg
095855ce7e.jpg
9f6eab502e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me, the size mentioned was too big so I measured my actual tamago and changed the size to 5.6cm high and 4.5cm wide. Thanks for the template though! it really helped!

For me, the size mentioned was too big so I measured my actual tamago and changed the size to 5.6cm high and 4.5cm wide. Thanks for the template though! it really helped!
I indeed had the same thing and actually placed an a4 paper on my screen and made the page in Word bigger/smaller till it lined up with my actual paper, then placed my original faceplate on top of the screen and made the image on word smaller/bigger until it was lined up with the actual template. and then I just printed it out. Yes it's a weird way, but it works for me :p

Also I will be posting some faceplates today, If anyone wants a custom faceplate, please let me know in this topic and I will post it as soon as I see it!

I wish you all a happy new year even though it's almost the second month of the year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back