Tama-go - dating place cheat?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brunotchi

Reaction score
Alright so my tamagotchi is 6 he is a shimashimatchi and i go to the dateing place and this oldy charecter keeps on comeing out :/ does anyone know a dateing cheat...and also if my oldy charecter marrys the old lady charecter in the tama datein place would they have the spechial charecter or do i have to connectt the tama so that they can have the spechial charecter

Come back tomorrow and there should be a new character there. If you marry that character at the dating place it will not be a special character. If you connect two tama-go's to each other, they will turn old and once they marry they will have a baby that will skip the toddler and teen stages and become straight into a special character adult.

You get three "normal" choices each day, as in a regular-aged character, but then after that an oldie character will show up for the rest of the day. Just come back tomorrow to the Dating place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back