Tama-GO December Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh wow... Instead ill post with my red v5.

Right now they are toddlers with 50% bonding!

2hgyc9l.jpg
fjjbr6.jpg

Meet the kids!

snzz7r.jpg

34ydzwn.jpg

2v01t92.jpg

The batteries reset the whole thing just now! :angry:

V5s are so cheap. :(

mimitchi^o^, its nice to see another member logging. :D The Scar family evolved into adults! Chamametchi evolved into Chantotchi, Mamekatchi evolved into Mametchi and Itchigotchi evolved into Memetchi! The Scar family's bonding is only 30% and they are back to being a blended family. I have given them a hunger care miss because I really want the Model family. :p

I was going to try and take some pictures of the Scar family but both of my dad's camera's are dead. :( Anyway, yesterday while I was in the car I heard the evolution chime and I checked my V5.5 and I saw the stick figures! The Model family. :D They look awesome, sometimes the main Modeltchi dances around in a party hat, that must be their family animation.

This morning I raised their bonding level from 50% to 70% and when I press 'C' the middle Modeltchi kisses her brother and sister and then they both kiss her. I can't wait to marry them because Modeltchi's parent form is Towertchi, I used the Dating Show and they can't marry (Not that I would want to marry them, I only got them yesterday!)Today I will try and raise their bonding level to 100%.

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning I married my youngest Modeltchi to a Glassitchi. My Modeltchi evolved into Towertchi so she is now a mother, and the Glassitchi became a Glasuntchi, no pictures for now because my mum took the camera to work. :(

The eldest child is a Mattaritchi, the second eldest is a Tororotchi and the youngest is an Ahirukutchi. I am so happy I have two boys! I used the 1000GP trick and bought them Soba, Milk (Which is surprisingly a meal) and Souffle. Their bonding level is at 30% and I won a game of 'Jewels' with Towertchi, I have been selecting the last training option.

The Scar family now have 60% bonding and last night I forgot to take them off the travel show so they will not become teens today. They are the Artistic family and I saw this funny animation with this tamagotchi in the middle and then Mattaritchi was on the left of him, and Mattaritchi's mother, Towertchi, was on the right of him. They also have this animation where the family looks at the Mona Lisa. Their 'C' animation is the kissing one. :D

The Scar family are teenagers! They are also an Artistic family and I have got some photos!

257pvn7.jpg

Nonopotchi, Shelltchi and Kikitchi!

wvzxbq.jpg

Good ol' family bonding!

2rot653.jpg

Nonopotchi playing with the Hula Doll

Their bonding level is 70% and yesterday I bought them a new snack item, a Smoothie. :p

The Scar family are now adults! Their bonding level is 70% and now they have gone back to a Blended Family. Nonopotchi became a Glasstchi, like his father was, Shelltchi became a Chandelitchi and Kikitchi became a Magictchi!

2zrjqkp.jpg

Adults!

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one in this hatch now, right? :lol: Oh well, I guess I'll just post until the Scar family marry and I move on to the next generation. Okay, I just saw Glasstchi and Towertchi looking at the Mona Lisa, which I think is the Artistic family animation. Their bonding level is now at 90% and their new 'C' animation is when they all come up close to the screen. I just tried to access the Dating Show but Otokitchi just yelled at me, how very rude. Out of Cue Ball and Jewels, I would have to say Cue Ball is the best! Nothing like a good game with your old man, don't you think Glasstchi? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back