TAMA GO FIGURE GLITCH!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candyglaze

Reaction score
When I removed my Ringotchi figure and slid the Memetchi one fairly fast on my Tama Go, my Tama go thinks I have a Kuchipatchi figure. Wow, the ways we can save money. Haha. Well I do have a Kuchipatchi figure too, though. But pree cool huh? For those of you who know this glitch already, idc.

Doesnt work. I have every figure from the first wave tama-gos and tried this with all my figures. :p

Doesnt work. I have every figure from the first wave tama-gos and tried this with all my figures. :p
Well yeah, it's not supposed to work, it just happened once and it's probably unlikely to happen again.

I had the same or a very similar glitch occur to me a few days ago. Has anyone else had the thought that possibly all or some of the games may already be in the tama-go itself and the figures only unlock the ability to play them or anything of that nature. For all we know, simply arranging a few electrical wires in different combinations from the negative to the positive side of the circuitry on the top of the tama-go could unlock all or some of the games to play, maybe even some yet-to-be released games, all without buying any figures.

^That's what I was thinking. It may be like the fact that you need passwords to unlock items and food on previous Tamagotchi versions- they're all already programmed in, you just can't access them without the figures...

...or can you?

:D

Last I knew you can't debug them... hahaha. Sorry! But I would agree tare already in the tama-go... Probably why we don't have as many character like in the past.

I think I got my Ponytchi figure to work once... Then it got read as something else... not the lite figure... I have no-idea whats up with that thing. Atleast I don't care much for the games on the ponytchi figure. *Shrug*

but the figures have a rom it half read memetchi from the swiftness memetchi and kuchipatchi have the same rom with only ringotchi and kuchipatchi (or others with the same rom) you can have all 6 figures by covering certain jumpers

I did the same thin I got a Bell-itchi, so i put my Ichigotchi figure in then took it off and pput the "lite" mametchi figure and choose "GAME, after a few seconds it froze! When I took the figure out of my tama-go it said "SEE YOU next time" then right when the banner was displayed I saw my Bellitchi and some ting that looks like the Tama King! Weird huh?

Check out Binary's log. He/She discussed this a bunch on the later pages... :)

Violetchilluvr3

ALso, It looks like the bottom of thhe figurines is simular to .... ah whatcha call it... AH YES! Funkey USB.

Quick summary of what that is: Funkeys are collectible ffigurines that you can pput in Funkey USb posrt, and then you can play in diferent areas of a online world. A new funkey gives you new Areas.

I have seent he bottom of the TamaTown figures, and find that they look simular to the bottom of the Funkeys.

NOW. WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT?:

This can be done on Purpouse with Funkeys! Actually, if you lick the bottom of a Funkey, it is possile to get other Funkeys. If you search a bit on a search engine, you mght even find a chart.

I wonder if this works with Tama ID figures...

I guess it was just a one off as it doesn't seem to be working for some other people. Pretty cool though if you ask me.

Oh, sorry then guys! It just happened once for me and never happened again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back