Tama-go figures: It's not fair!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleChamametchi

Reaction score
Why aren't there figures in Australia yet?

I emailed Funtastic the other day and this is what they told me:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us in regards to Tamagotchi.

The last Tamagotchi that we sold to retailers were the Tamatown V7

(PEARL WHITE, LIME GREEN,LIGHT, BLACK,PINK,PURPLE) they went to Toyworld

stores last week. For availability and location of stores near your

area, please visit their website www.toyworld.com.au

If you are looking for the new characters aside from the Tamatown V7, at

this stage we do not received any information as to when and where

they're going to release in Australian market.

My nearest Toyworld is over 4 hours away!

Not even Australia's Tamagotchi distributor knows about the tama figures.

So what bandai, you'll release Tama-go's in Australia but not any figures?

The Tama-go's been out for over a year in America and they've recieved the wave 2 figures already!

Don't feel too bad. We don't even get Shimashimatchi and Makiko. >.>

Plus, all the stores are getting rid of Tama-gos. :(

Wow, what a fail. According the Bandai the Tama-go isn't part of the connection series, aka not the V7.

Fail. :)

I hate getting these answer: Try eBay. But I suggest you try eBay. :)

Don't feel too bad. We don't even get Shimashimatchi and Makiko. >.>

Plus, all the stores are getting rid of Tama-gos. :(

Wow, what a fail. According the Bandai the Tama-go isn't part of the connection series, aka not the V7.

Fail. :)

What's the V7 though? And as for your problem about the figures, I'd say try Amazon or Ebay. Iv'e seen them on Amazon, and they can ship to anywhere, so yeah...

Well, don't feel left out, all they have in Target is the Ichigotchi, Sebiretchi and Ponytchi figures. And they're drowning in the Zhu Zhu princess crap so You have to dig through obese virtual hamster princesses(No offence, those who like Zhu Zhu princess) to find what you're looking for. And they don't even have Tama-Gos!

Edit: The V7 is the Tama-go

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, don't feel left out, all they have in Target is the Ichigotchi, Sebiretchi and Ponytchi figures. And they're drowning in the Zhu Zhu princess crap so You have to dig through obese virtual hamster princesses(No offence, those who like Zhu Zhu princess) to find what you're looking for. And they don't even have Tama-Gos!

Edit: The V7 is the Tama-go
I hate Zhu Zhu pets too. I knew they would be there, so I sent my dad on a mission to all of the local toy stores. He turned up with nothing. It wasn't surprising. I gave up on wanting a Tamago since I knew I would have to buy it online so instead I bought an iD L and left it there.

I feel left out too considering they don't have ANY Tamagotchis other than the Tama-Go here in Canada! They don't even have the Wave 2 figures here. And we don't have Target up here. We will soon- in 2013, but duude that time there would be Wave 4 figures and maybe even new Tamagotchis.

Haha they don't even sell tama-gos at major stores here.

I found mine on clearance at my supermarket for 10 dollars.

The only toy store i've seen selling them sells them at like 30 dollars each. Like, ouch!

So um unless we get figures, these tama-gos are gonna fail big time.

And i'm trying ebay, haha. seriously considered getting an iDL cause the menus are just in simple Japanese that I can understand and has sooo much features... but 60 dollars exc shipping, you're dreaming.

trying to decide which figures i want before working out the money part, haha... not allowed to order off ebay.

I don't like the Zhu Zhu Hamsters either. I do love the Zhu Zhu Puppies though. Too bad Cepia's too busy flooding the market with the stupid hamsters to make new puppies.

Here TamaGos are practically nonexistant. The local Toys R Us only had three TamaGos and no figures last time I was there and the Wal Mart is completely empty of them. It may just be my area. Hopefully it's better elsewhere in the country. I'd hate to think stores would stop selling Tamas completely.

What's the V7 though? And as for your problem about the figures, I'd say try Amazon or Ebay. Iv'e seen them on Amazon, and they can ship to anywhere, so yeah...
Sorry to say Amazon will not ship the figures to australia i have already asked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back