Tama go Graphical Glitch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJYellow22

Reaction score
Hi there. I didn't know exactly where to post this, so excuse me if this is the wrong forum.

Today, on my Tama Go, I noticed a small number of out of place pixels on the left side of the screen.. Now, they don't effect my Tamagotchi, however, it is very annoying in my opinion

What could the cause of this be? Is it that the tama go is too old? (This Tama go was bought in October) or could there be another cause to this?

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am not able to provide pics at the moment, I will be able to do so later on today. ;)

So, you have pixels where they aren't supposed to be? Is that right? Well, you could reset and download... Or remove the batteries for a few minutes and put them back in... Thats weird...

So, you have pixels where they aren't supposed to be? Is that right? Well, you could reset and download... Or remove the batteries for a few minutes and put them back in... Thats weird...

I tried reseting and then downloading my Tamagotchi, however, the strange pixels are still there, in the same spot they were.

I will try to remove the batteries and then possibly replace them with newer ones. (After I come home, as I'm using a public computer.)

If none of this works, i guess I'll buy myself a new shiny Wave 2 Tama Go, I still have some birthday money..

Last edited by a moderator:
Humm. Well I hope it works for you. Atleast the new tamagos are only $10, but they are only at Target, just so you know... They are like exclusive there.... Last I knew. (and online...)

If I may ask, where can I buy the new Tama Go's online? As I do most of my shopping on the Internet.. (Besides for EBay.)

You could look on Amazon for shopping from Target, Target directly and a genral Google shopping search... but most of google shopping is ebay. I'm not sure if you will still get the same price online that you would in store... They might have them at Toys R Us but I dont live near one or check it often enough to know. So its a toss up where, they are there... But people normally charge $20 for the new ones too online, $30 for the older colors of Blue, Green and White....

Always watch shipping. People like hiding charges in the shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, thanks.. I checked on amazing,(Where I bought my first Tama Go) and I can't find anything for the new Tama go... Still, I'll be searching on Target, and hopefully I'll find something. ;3 Thanks for the help!

Also, I'm not sure if my current Tama go is unfixable, but I'll be trying to fix it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back