Tama-Go My True Idea

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

plopman88

Reaction score
Well Here Is My Idea About The Tama-Go

Very Overpriced And Wait A Minute This Is Basicaly A TG+C - The Color Right Well Those Are The Cons Here Are The Thumbs Up Parts Of It

New Tama, New Ideas = More Fun

Figures = Lots Of Fun!!!!

Looks Cool = Fun

Good Paper Wieght = LOL

Summery: Pretty Fun Looking But I Don't Have One :-( *Crys*

That Is A Tama Report From Me

what i think of the tama-go is that it is a wast of monny because u need to keep on buying figurines to unlocke items and games but i entered in the tama-go contest so i can give it to my cousine who has lung cancer hope i win wish me luck

Bigger Yes Figure Price Over Price Half The Price Of The Tama ITs Self
Actually, the figures are either about $7 or $8, which is still kinda expensive, but it's actually less than half the cost of the Tama-Go!

And it's kinda hard to understand you, how you're typing like that (No offense).

Ok I will change it ok well on Amazon: Tama-go = $34 Figures = 10-12$

anyone see what I am trying to say now Amazon is one of the only places that sell the Tama-go. Plus theCases Are Like 30- 50$ (The Sparkley Ones)

They are pretty pricey on Amazon.com. But if you just wait a little bit more Tama-Go's, Tamagotchi Figures, and Cases are going to sell in stores for a reasonable price! :gozarutchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showt...dpost&p=2991302

Binary hot-wired on the contacts where you put the Tama-Go. He also found that game you mentioned, I just read what it was called a second ago, but I forgot what it was called now :mimitchi: Along with Coin Catcher.

EDIT: tarokaja found them, Binary just got pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back