Tama go questions X_x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorkfish04

Reaction score
I have a first wave tama go

Ok first question - I put ringotchi figure on and i got 1 game, pattern shoot. Then the next day I had 2 games on there. Monster beater, and shape shooter. where did pattern shoot go??? :huh:

2nd question

I bought things from the shop first thing in the morning, and waited ALL DAY for more food items to appear, but the store never restocked until the next day. what was that about? normally it restocks at least twice a day i think.

that is all lol

I have the same problem with the food restocking. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.

I got ringothci today, I didn't get an option to play pattern shoot, just the two games that it's supposed to have. If you get it to do it again, tell me how. I want extra games too!

it only did it when it was a baby, i can't get it go back to pattern shoot. but for 2 whole days, i had pattern shoot when i would put ringotchi on it. maybe baby characters get special games? i'll have to try it again and test it out when this one has a baby.

I put ringotchi on, but left a little space, so it wasn't on all the way, and I got the pattern shoot game. It also said I'd added a new figure, so I have 7 instead of 5 (I did the same with my violetchi and got coin catch game).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back