Tama-go release date....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juliet_earth

Reaction score
HIIIIII there!!!!! :D

I just saw this incredible tama-go thing and I really want to know whats the release day...i mean i know theres not a date yet but perhaps someone really knows... Because im not a USA resident so its dificult for me to have it but im going to disney from this 22 july until 29 july, do u think tama-go will be in stores by that date? I just want to hear your opinions pleaseeee :D

If you read this: https://twitter.com/TheRealMametchi
TheRealMametchi say that the TamaGo will be available in July/August and November/October in Australia.

Hopefully TheRealMametchi's information is correct.
This was quoted from one of my other posts

I don't know the exact release date but it is said to be coming out July/August for North Americans. :)

I really hope so because i want to buy one :D and hey i looked in toys r us website and they sell the case for the tama-go so that means perhaps we are really close to the date isnt?

Exactly. :)

With all those given clues, it seems it's going to be released pretty soon.

EDIT;

TamaTown Tama-Go and Carrying Case will soon be available on Amazon.com! Check it out!
This was taken from TheRealMametchi's Twitter post.

So yeah, I guess they'll be out pretty soon. ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard the therealmametchi works at Bandai and every thing is coming from them. But whoever said that may have been wrong? Well all I know is that the Tama-go will be coming out late summer (august or September) so if your going to be here then you will have a good chance at getting it.

Good luck!~

What should i do buy it in amazon or wait until my trip at the 22 july until 29 july to disney (becaus ethey sell them there ) ? :rolleyes:

If you're allowed to buy it online I'd say, go for it! :)

You could always wait and buy it at Disney, but they might or might not be there.

Shipping only takes a few days - a few weeks. So I'd say buy it on Amazon! ;D

But, it's all up to you. :)

Yeah!!!

but now i reading the shipment thing ...theres no shipment for Mexico, im from Mexico :rolleyes: dang i need to wait...or perhaps u know another site i could buy one?

It depends on the region, but in the US, I've heard it's slated for a store release in July-August. It's already on Amazon, as others have stated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back