Tama-go released already?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

juliet_earth

Reaction score
I have seen in many website that tama-go was released last july 1, but i think this is only for some stores like target because you can buy it right now if you live in US you buy it in amazon, and in toys r us they al ready sell the travel case...so what do u think next weekend all stores will have it? :)

I don't think it's been released yet. :ph34r:

But yeah, they do sell the travel case.

I'm guessing we'll have to wait a little while longer until the TMGO is actually in stores!

Edit: Yeah, I know you can get them on Amazon. (; I meant physically, like Juilet earth asked.

Last edited by a moderator:
I placed an order for the blue Tama Go last night on amazon.com. I don't think Target (thru Amazon) could sell them if they weren't released yet. Many stores (Toys R Us) don't get their shipments until today (Friday), and the Tama Go may be in those.

I'm gonna buy one tomorrow!

They were sold out on Amazon,but I plan on going to TRU and Target tomorrow!

Last week, I couldn't find any at 2 Toys R Us stores and my local Target.

They are also sold out of the carrying case on Toys R Us' website, but stores on Amazon like the famous "911drugstore" are selling it for more than the retail price!

Yeah I really want one and someone told me yesterdayb the official release day ins july 10 that means this saturday. It makes sense :angry:

I looked in Target yesterday (I'm in Minnesota) Nothing yet.

They tend to sweep across the country. It would be helpful if you were to say where you are. :ph34r:

I went to Target there was no new Tama yet but the music star is on clearnce sale :angry:

I think I spelled clearnce wrong :D

I went to Target there was no new Tama yet but the music star is on clearnce sale ;)

I think I spelled clearnce wrong :huh:
Ooo, I've gotta visit the Targets here and see for myself. How much clearance?

Ooo, I've gotta visit the Targets here and see for myself. How much clearance?
I don't know how much the clearnce was I didn't check it but it had a sticker that said clearnce on it, sorry I didn't check, Oh and its the one with the three figures and dvd. I hope its on clearnce where your at :huh:

I don't know how much the clearnce was I didn't check it but it had a sticker that said clearnce on it, sorry I didn't check, Oh and its the one with the three figures and dvd. I hope its on clearnce where your at ;)
Ohhh, eh. I'm not interested in all that accessory stuff. Just the Tamagotchi. I'll check it out soon. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back