Tama-Go secret character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

botific

Reaction score
I think there is a secret character you can get on tamago right? That one in the shop that has the hat looking thing on. But how do I unlock it? PLEASE HELP!!!

Nazotchi? He has been a character for a while. On the connections... Usually seen as a character from a newer tama to tama connection.... Um like if you had a v3 connect with a v4.5 something like that.

Nazotchi is only a guest character, so you sadly can't obtain him. In the older versions, you can get Nazotchi by debugging. Just don't debug with anything V4 or above. (That means you shouldn't debug V4, V4.5 and possibly V5/V5.5.)

The 2 secret characters obtainable on the Tama-Go are Grippatchi and Oyajitchi. When you marry two senior Tama-Gos by connection, they will have either a boy or a girl baby. When the parent leaves, an hour after the baby wakes up, it will evolve into the secret character. If it is a baby boy, it will become Oyajitchi. A baby girl will become Grippatchi (AKA Miss Perfect in Tamagotchi Anime). I currently have two Oyajitchi. Unfortunately, as was said earlier, Nazotchi, the shopkeeper is not obtainable in this version. In some others, he/she/it is obtainable through debugging.

Hope this helped!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back