Tama-Go Speed Up the Growth Process!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This works for me, but my Tama-Go was already married when I tried it.

Set it at the Time it wakes up Example: X:59 and wait a minute!
I have KuroMametchi and he is age:5 and wakes up at 7:30 but unfortunately even when i put it at: 7:39 it still dose not work?

Help!

As far as I know you can only age em but they won't grow If your kikitchi just became a kikitchi you aged it like a snap you would have to wait 3 more days for marrage and 6 more days for oldiness. btw I would not suggest turning your tama into a oldie unless you got 2 tamas 1 male and 1 female but of course I would not wanna kiss a old wrinkle so she could poop an egg out. Japan found of ways to make kids toys more like kids toys and not turn it into something bad.

Cuz look what happened to pokemon.

BTW when I mated my oldies instead of getting oya jitchi I got this thing that looks like a pikmin is that bad?

Also if you wake em up often it will make them sleep a day longer and they never do anything but eat when woken

Ha ha today I was watching TV With my tama and when my fave show was over I looked at it and it was eating a popsicle I screamed and then My bro screamed then the other on then the other on then the other on and my dad asked what is going on here but by that point we were hiding behind the sofa

This trick is only really useful if you want your Tamagotchi to be able to enter the Date Place faster (age 6).

Changing the time of your Tama-Go has been known to cause all kinds of problems, such as slowing down your Tamagotchi's growth, not allowing the Food and Remodel (and possibly Gotchi Figure) Shops to restock and not finding any new mates at the Date Place.

Personally, I just wait the 4 days for my Tamagotchi to become old enough to search for a mate - it gives me more time to appreciate the character that I've evolved into. You can also explore the Tama-Go with your new character, and see all of it's little animations. I believe that I get the most out of my Tama-Go. :rolleyes:

Ha ha today I was watching TV With my tama and when my fave show was over I looked at it and it was eating a popsicle I screamed and then My bro screamed then the other on then the other on then the other on and my dad asked what is going on here but by that point we were hiding behind the sofa sp yea that was the 1st time I got an emotion

does anyone know when the tamagotchi changes to an adult what age? for Tama-GO

Guys guess what! It works for 1 year!

Ex: My Violetchi (now gone) was 5 yrs. (Note this is on Tama-Go), then I did it. Checked the door for Date Place, THERE IT IS. I would love to show pictures but sadly I don't do this anymore unless I need too. I'm honest!

The cheat works! It aged my Tama-Go all the way to the age of 8. However, if you're like me and you're using it to go to the Dating Place a bit faster, think again.

I had bad experience with this cheat. Of course, I knew what I could have been getting myself into, but, not only did it not work for me, but, it's taking longer than it would have, in real time, to get to the Dating Place. Your Tama needs to have the full 5-6 days it takes to go to the DP in real time. (Though, some claim it to be the next best thing, so... I don't know.)

(If you wanna get more into depth about my experiences, check my log. However, do this cheat at your own risk!)

Whaaaa! I leveled up my Chamametchi to 6 years. The dating place is unavailable, but I guess you have to wait a day until you can actually access it. We'll have to wait and see. ;)

Does anyone know what will happen? Cause I did the trick and aged my Gozaruchi, now he is 120 years old.

This trick only makes the age counter go up faster, it doesn't make your character grow up faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back