Tama-Go visiting Tama-Go Dates

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey there, So I recently got two tama-go's and my first dismay... You cant name them... broke my heart! my second thing, while connecting them you cant send gifts :(

But anyways, thats besides the point, I have a black and purple Tama-go my lovely boy (adult) and my Girl (teen).

So i've been connecting them like mad in hopes that when she catches up in age they'll be together, tee-hee. But tonight something super cute happened!!!

Ususally when they visit they either go to the park, or eat a meal together, but it was late and getting close to bed time when i was connecting them.... and they started to go star gazing! Sooo cute! omg! it was adorable hahahaha.

I was wondering if anyone else had any other interesting cut scenes when connecting tama-go's with other tama-gos or if thats all of them?

p.s. are the only games they can play together the eating contest and the wierd cart race thing?

That's adorable, I've seen that before! Sometimes after they play at the park, and if they're good friends, they kiss. :eek: But sometimes one of them wants to kiss and the other one doesn't and it's just so funny!

And I think the eating contest and the cart race are the only games. :)

haha, this evening my girl turned into an adult and they started kissing. that is cute =P I also found another thing, if they wear costumes they stay in them while being visited. The one that goes away, takes off their costume before visiting but the other keeps their costume on. It was cute watching my kuromametchi visit my violetchi in a fairy costume. and then having her go visit him while he was in a bunny costume. "Oh no! the man i like is a furry." hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back