Tama-GO VS Tamagotchi Friends Wars!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I DON'T GET WHY SOME GUYS WOULD JUST TAKE THIS ABSOLUTELY THE WRONG WAY. TMGC FRIENDS IS SUCH A LOVELY TAMAGOTCHI AND HAVING A GOOD IMPRESSION TOWARDS IT IS CALLED FOR. HAVING A BAD IMPRESSION TOWARDS IT HOWEVER, IS NOT.

Last edited by a moderator:
MISSILE-GUIDED TAKEDOWN!!!

SOME GUYS WOULD JUST TAKE TMGC FRIENDS ABSOLUTELY THE WRONG WAY. IT'S ACTUALLY REALLY NICE. SEEING THE GOOD SIDE OF THESE THINGS IS CALLED FOR. HAVING A BAD IMPRESSION HOWEVER, IS NOT.

Can you just not?

Please, you're acting like the TF is the ultimate, god-tama. Well, that's called an opinion. And opinions aren't true facts. We're in this for FUN, not actual war! Why can't you see that? I would direct it at others than just you, XXKayaXX, but I unfortunately can't see who else is doing this. Please register in you're mind that other people have other opinions, and you don't have to blow up just cause the side you're on is beginning to wane. Also, it is considered cheating for going up by 2, which is unfair to others. I think it would be best if we'd just all stop posting words on this thread and ONLY post numbers, since it always leads up to an argument otherwise. Also, there are some people out there who just hate the TF; just keep this in mind if anyone begins ranting. I hope you stop being so protective, and thank you people for reading this.

TMGC FRIENDS = LIFE CHANGER. TMGC = BETTER THAN EVER!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, TMGC FRIENDS IS THE "ULTIMATE GOD-TAMA". IT GETS A FEEDBACK SCORE OF 104% FROM ME AND THE BEST I'VE EVER OWNED IN A VERY LONG TIME.

TMGC FRIENDS = LIFE CHANGER. TMGC = BETTER THAN EVER!

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, TMGC FRIENDS IS THE "ULTIMATE GOD-TAMA". IT GETS A FEEDBACK SCORE OF 104% FROM ME AND THE BEST I'VE EVER OWNED IN A VERY LONG TIME.

But that's just YOU. Not everyone likes the TF, why can't you understand that? TF= life changer to you. TF= better than ever to you. I'm only asking you to not be so protective over your opinion, and to stop treating it as a fact. Some people hate the TF. Not everyone likes it, or loves it like you do. If you read over the post you just posted, it doesn't say anything about the other people, just you and your opinion. I'm only asking if you'd just stop being so opinionated. We get it, you like the TF a lot. But other people like the Tama-go, and there are some people such as myself who don't have one and HAVE to vote for Tama-go. There's really not much more I can say since you'll probably ignore this post of something, but I'm only asking for you to just STOP STARTING ARGUMENTS.

YOU KNOW I LOVE TMGC FRIENDS, BUT IF WORDS DON'T SHOW IT, THIS WILL!

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE TMGC FRIENDS. ALL THOSE HEARTS INDICATE MY LOVE FOR IT.

E.gif

YOU KNOW I LOVE TMGC FRIENDS, BUT IF WORDS DON'T SHOW IT, THIS WILL!

THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE TMGC FRIENDS. ALL THOSE HEARTS INDICATE MY LOVE FOR IT.

E.gif

I'm not trying to convince you NOT to like the TF. I'm just asking you to stop being so protective over your side. Whenever you just exclaim something about the TF being the best, that's when arguments begin. I'm okay with you liking the TF, and I might actually like it if I got one. But still, others hate it, and I'd appreciate it if you'd appreciate their opinions. Thank you for reading this.

Can you just not?

Please, you're acting like the TF is the ultimate, god-tama. Well, that's called an opinion. And opinions aren't true facts. We're in this for FUN, not actual war! Why can't you see that? I would direct it at others than just you, XXKayaXX, but I unfortunately can't see who else is doing this. Please register in you're mind that other people have other opinions, and you don't have to blow up just cause the side you're on is beginning to wane. Also, it is considered cheating for going up by 2, which is unfair to others. I think it would be best if we'd just all stop posting words on this thread and ONLY post numbers, since it always leads up to an argument otherwise. Also, there are some people out there who just hate the TF; just keep this in mind if anyone begins ranting. I hope you stop being so protective, and thank you people for reading this.

But that's just YOU. Not everyone likes the TF, why can't you understand that? TF= life changer to you. TF= better than ever to you. I'm only asking you to not be so protective over your opinion, and to stop treating it as a fact. Some people hate the TF. Not everyone likes it, or loves it like you do. If you read over the post you just posted, it doesn't say anything about the other people, just you and your opinion. I'm only asking if you'd just stop being so opinionated. We get it, you like the TF a lot. But other people like the Tama-go, and there are some people such as myself who don't have one and HAVE to vote for Tama-go. There's really not much more I can say since you'll probably ignore this post of something, but I'm only asking for you to just STOP STARTING ARGUMENTS.

I'm not trying to convince you NOT to like the TF. I'm just asking you to stop being so protective over your side. Whenever you just exclaim something about the TF being the best, that's when arguments begin. I'm okay with you liking the TF, and I might actually like it if I got one. But still, others hate it, and I'd appreciate it if you'd appreciate their opinions. Thank you for reading this.

YEAH, LIKE I'M "FLATTERED" OR ANYTHING. WHAT IF I'M AS OPPOSED TO "TMGC FRIENDS HATERS"' OPINIONS AS THEY ARE TO MINE?

YEAH, LIKE I'M "FLATTERED" OR ANYTHING. WHAT IF I'M AS OPPOSED TO "TMGC FRIENDS HATERS"' OPINIONS AS THEY ARE TO MINE?

I haven't seen any TF hater comments around this thread for a while. Look, why can't we just post numbers instead of words on these kind of threads? They're only starting arguments. (Sheesh I don't know how many times I said that.) Also, us "TMGC Friends haters" don't hate the TF, we just prefer the Tama-go. Just don't be too opinionated, and everything will be fine.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES!

Whoa huge mess here time to clean up abd the mop to SOAK up the large letters you know who I mean :)

Kaya remeber we all like and dislike things TMGC Friends is nit the perfect tama in the world I mean it might be for you and perhaps some members :0 but you just can be repeating "It's beyond your wildest dreams then add this AMAZING CUTE AND WONDERFUL gif

E.gif

I like this gif can I have please

we all need to take a chill pill :) now I need to add what I needed to add in the first place

XXKayaXX, stop. People can like what they want, you're not our boss and never will be. I am getting really irritated with you. Saying how awesome TF is won't change what we like. What the point in saying things like this? NOTHING. We get it. We understand how much you love it, so you can stop now. Also if you yell or reply to this at all I am going to ignore it so don't waste your time.

Whoa huge mess here time to clean up abd the mop to SOAK up the large letters you know who I mean :)

Kaya remeber we all like and dislike things TMGC Friends is nit the perfect tama in the world I mean it might be for you and perhaps some members :0 but you just can be repeating "It's beyond your wildest dreams then add this AMAZING CUTE AND WONDERFUL gif

E.gif

I like this gif can I have please

we all need to take a chill pill :) now I need to add what I needed to add in the first place

THAT'S NOT HOW IT GOES!

Yes, we all do need to take a chill pill. The TF might be right for you, but not everyone else. This is kinda ruining the TF experience, and i'm not so sure I should buy one. Same with this game, it's just become a war zone (no pun intended). But no matter how many times I ask, can we just please keep our post to just numbers? Seriously, it's ruining the experience.

TM Edit:

*commentary removed - please remember, this is a Fun Stuff counting topic*

The topic can remain open if everyone sticks to playing the game and not using the topic as a means to continue the provocative bickering :(
Looking at the past few pages of this topic, I can see that members have chosen to ignore several posts / edits by TamaGuides about comments and bickering in this Counting Topic.

It doesn't matter if the topic is posted in Fun Stuff - the site rules still apply,

Please everyone, keep your posts polite, friendly and with the intention of positive contribution.

The topic is now closed and I am going to ask everyone not to start a new counting thread and not to post comments in other counting threads - they so often lead to chat / spam / flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back