Tama-Go Wave 2 Figures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candyglaze

Reaction score
READ: I'm not going online (ebay) to buy them 'cause my parents won't let me. (I don't have my own credit card yet, I'm 13. :p )

And we don't have Target here in Canada.

So does anybody know when the Wave 2 Figures coming out here in Canada? I can't find it anywhere, I went to ToysRUs, Walmart and other local groceries stores but all they have are the first ones.

READ: I'm not going online (ebay) to buy them 'cause my parents won't let me. (I don't have my own credit card yet, I'm 13. :p )

And we don't have Target here in Canada.

So does anybody know when the Wave 2 Figures coming out here in Canada? I can't find it anywhere, I went to ToysRUs, Walmart and other local groceries stores but all they have are the first ones.
Hi candyglaze: I live i Canada as well and have actually looked in stores across Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto and haven't come across any Wave 2 figurines. Like you mentioned, I still only see Wave 1 figurines at Walmart, ToysRUs, SuperStore and occasionally Zellers. I don't think the Wave 2 figurines were distributed very well across North America.

Good luck with your search!

It will probably be distributed sooner. The official site for Bandai doesn't even have the new ones listed in their products yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back