tama go

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bannasplit22

Reaction score
yo people does anybody have the tama go yet other than the admin:huh: just want to know and do not get al mad at me if everybody knows if someone has one all ready :( anyways i am new to this :( oh and i have a ? for everyone does this look like mametchi to you? :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe one of the Tama Guides has one.

We wouldn't get angry at 'cha. Welcome to TamaTalk by the way. :) If you new to using forums, I suggest you give the rules & regulations a quick read-through.

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showforum=81

Enjoy your stay!

And yes, personally I think it looks like Mametchi. Just an older version of him. ;)

I do but I am thinking they will not be in the stores for another month.

I want more of those plug-in characters. :)

gracias people also if you have it you should go on tamatown :D i would love to see you on music city and my little id thingy that shows up on the bottom of your charecter is to5679 vote for me oh and thank you for your opinion on if that looked like mametchi or not also please becareful on websites that you can saythings to people on thx :D oh and i am useually a togetchi in the cactus coustume

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back