~~Tama-GO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Monchi~

Reaction score
I got a Tama-Go! A White with Kutchipatchi.

Please PM me if you have the correct custom faceplate size. ^^

Anyway. It hatched yesterday into a girl Nokotchi.

The Tama-go makes really cute sounds and its very nice overall.

An hour later, it turned into a CUTE Hoshitchi! I remodled. The house now has some balcony thing...

I really like the games... And the new character are cute!

Hoshitchi is on pause now because I have school! But I'll post all about her when I get home...

Sorry this log is short. x)

I'll try to get pictures! Byeee!

Okay. Hoshitchi just got off pause. I checked out the Remodel shop but there is nothing really new.

I played Shoot the Bug because Hoshitchi is getting rather heavy... 17 pounds. Shes still 0 years.

She is currently going to the park! Makiko came to play! They're on a log swing. What's funny is, Makiko was the first person Hoshitchi played with at the park! ^^ :lol: YAY! 1 Train Bar, and all the friendship hearts are full and shaded! :D

Going on Tamatown.... bye!

Hoshitchi is playing with a Kunoitchi at the park! Cute! They built a HUGE sandcatsle!

She weighs 18 pounds. Yeah. x3

I MADE A CUSTOM FACEPLATE OMGG.... I love it! It came out so cute. I'll try to post a bunch of pictures soon...

Hoshitchi is not a teen yet. Waah. :(

4 training bars! Yay! It might become potty-trained pretty soon. ^^

She took her first shower!

Then she pooped afterwards. She weighs 20 pounds.

I connected her with my Music Star A LOT. They played lots of games but mostly Hoshitchi just lost. I mean, they're Tama-gos. NOT music stars. (no pun intended :D )

I'm gonna try to get a ton of pics of Hoshitchi! Here's the faceplate. PLEASE do not steal! I made this. If you want one, ask me for a custom through PM. DO NOT COMMENT HERE! This is against the rules!

tamna.png

Hoshitchi evolved into a cutie little Shelltchi! Right after she pooped and I cleaned it up, actually. LvL

xD Shes still 0~!!!! She weighs 25 pounds.

I believe I will go on TT now.

Oh yeah... Does anyone know why no more Remodel things come up? :( PM me please!

FINALLY! Some pictures! You guys are in for a bit of a treat because I'll rarely post pics. (because it takes forever and I am LAZY!) ^^

Well, theres only one of her as Shelltchi. Sorry ^^;

Oh yes, and Shelltchi played a lot of games today... We tried lowering hre weight. She's 32 lbs, the highest weight she's been being 38 lbs.

Now for the pics! Sorry 'bout the faileshness and blurriness. ^-^'' AND I ISH SO SORRY THAT THEY SO BIG! :(

110410191500.jpg

Just Hoshitchi! :9

110410191700.jpg

Playing on the log with a Violetchi-type thing.

110410191800.jpg

Up close and personal!

110510193700.jpg

Teeth brushin!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back