TAMA GO

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoctor387

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so I am new with Tamagotchi well i had the old school ones when i was a kid in the 90's lol but i wanted to ask since I recently baught the Tamagotchi tama go with the figures and i am collecting all the figures I wanted to know if in the Tamago can you dress them up or no?

Actually you can, certain figures come with dresses you can make your tamagotchi wear, it's funny how even boys can wear girl dresses xD

I know Violetchi's and Chamametchi's figures have a dress each, just keep in mind that if you remove the figure your tamagotchi will stop wearing the dress :)

Oh, I didn't know that myself and I had never heard of that! o.o It's awesome!!

It's really fun, specially when your character is a boy, my Necktietchi looks faboulous wearing Viloetchi's flower dress :D

Also keep in mind you can't use items when wearing clothes, but you can still go to every destination and do everything inside the Tamagotchi with the clothes on ;)

There are dresses/costumes on the mametchi and shimashimatchi figures as well. :)

Also, there is lots of clothing on the memetchi figure, but nothing you can actually keep on. Wigs, make up, and hair gels are found in the ponytchi character, but again nothing that stays on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back