Tama-Go's still not in UK

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The music stars went poof from the Argos autumn/winter catalogue and the website too. Maybe they're clearing out for tamago space? I'm starting to lose hope in ever getting a TamaGo from the UK. :(

Well, I'm from the UK too. I got mine from America. I'm not too bothered as I don't like Tama-Go's, but I would have thought they'd be in the UK by now. Tamas are non-existent in the UK now. Not even the MusicStars are on sale now...
That is incorrect. I bought a Music star from Tesco the otherday. They said they had just received a shipment.

The music stars went poof from the Argos autumn/winter catalogue and the website too. Maybe they're clearing out for tamago space? I'm starting to lose hope in ever getting a TamaGo from the UK. :(
Same here. Argos for me isn't selling MusicStars now, neither is it in their catalogue or website. I hoping to get a few of those before they went extinct. :( They could be doing that, or maybe because of poor sales they're just forgetting about them. I hope not.

That is incorrect. I bought a Music star from Tesco the otherday. They said they had just received a shipment.
Lucky you. I'm from King's Lynn, Norfolk, and nothing. I asked Tesco, Argos, Toys R Us and Toymaster. All negative. My friend said though, that you can get V3's and MusicStars from the Toys R Us in Norwich.

discontinued.jpg

Website doesn't look good either. It doesen't even exist on the Argos website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back