Tama Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lolly123

Reaction score
People say that instead of feeding your tamagotchi snacks you should play games with it. But my tamagotchi's heart still won't go up. Any suggestions? :p

People say that instead of feeding your tamagotchi snacks you should play games with it. But my tamagotchi's heart still won't go up. Any suggestions? :p
Your suppose to play the game really good or Beat the game. You can't just earn it by playing games. You must do a good job on the games.

On some games with points that it counts you need to get a 10 or higher to make your tamagotchi's hearts go up. :p

<_< :) You usaully have to play games . feeding it only makes it hearts in the hunger go up. ;)

Yes, feeding your tamagotchi snacks only gets it's weight up. Playing games loses weight for your tamagotchi. In order to win a Happy heart, play a game successfully. At least get one point or win one round! When it's weight is nearly down to nothing or too off-weight, I suggest you feed it a snack <_< .

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back