Tama hiding

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamagirl303

Reaction score
Here are some ways to keep your tama secret from teachers:

1. put ur tamas in plastic wrap, (each one individually) then paint them black or gray. They'll look like rocks. When ur teacher asks why u have rocks on ur desk tell her they r really special to you.( it's actually true!) If anyone teases you tell them your trick. Always have regular rocks on ur desk, give her a real one.

2. put them in a tissue box

I have more suggestions on other people's suggestions

Here are some ways to keep your tama secret from teachers:
1. put ur tamas in plastic wrap, (each one individually) then paint them black or gray. They'll look like rocks. When ur teacher asks why u have rocks on ur desk tell her they r really special to you.( it's actually true!) If anyone teases you tell them your trick. Always have regular rocks on ur desk, give her a real one.

2. put them in a tissue box

I have more suggestions on other people's suggestions
Awesome! Thanks for these tips, they are really good. :p

Haha, I love the first one! That's pretty clever. I wish my teachers would let us have rocks on our desks. :)

:unsure: 0o-Raspberry-Tama-o0 :angry:

ahaha. i love the trick, especially the tissue box one. brilliant : ) i guess i'm lucky cause at my school, i'm allowed to bring my tamagotchi just as long as i silent it in class, and keep it in my pocket or bag ;)

[SIZE=10pt]Cool tricks! I also read somewhere that you could also use a large floss box, cut a hole in the top for your antennae to fit through, cut a hole so the buttons and screen is visible, and then decorate the floss box so you'll have a neat-o little holder! As far as hiding your Tama...[/SIZE]

If you're in elementary school, then you can hide it in the back of your or in the very back of your cubby hole behind the books. If you're in middle or high school, then just keep it in your pencil pouch or you can just take care of it at lunch.

Cool trick! But you would have to wrap it up again every time you feed it or take care of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could also turn off the sound, check on it every few hours in the bathroomm and hide it in a purse, bag or lunchbox

:eek:

idea but it in your bag and keep it in time and at lucnch time loook after it or use it as a watch keep it in time hope you like these ideas

if its in a plastic bag painted black how are you supposed to see the screen? hello? really good question

THATS DUMB :) :ph34r: :p :p MY TEACHER LETS US PLAY AS LONG AS WE TURN THE SOUND OFF B) :p :p :p :p :p HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY HAY B) B)

No need to be rude, -T-A-M-A.

Anyway, on topic, try getting a bulky cloth wallet. Hide it in one of the pockets. No one will look there (wallets are very personal) and the bulk of the wallet will disguize it! I do that myself- hasn't failed yet!

Or for quick access just hide it in the palm of whatever hand you don't write with! ^_^ Like if it's an infant and you need to take care of it constantly:

1.Do schoolwork.

2.Check tama.

3.Hide tama in left hand, palm down in a cup type form.

4.Do schoolwork.

Latest posts

Back