Tama High School.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kutchipatchi wasn't dumb he knew something was up so he was going to find out what ever it took

"why did you say melody was going to ask someone out then?" Kutchipatchi asked

"well... Melody wants to ask....." Memetchi was cut off bye Melodytchis hand

k

Melodytchi sighed "weel i love you" and blushed

kutchipatchi stared and said" well I love you too"

Kutchipatchi and melodytchi stared into each others eyes

memetchi,trying not to ruin the moment turned and ran right into...

Kuromametchi saw Memetchi when she banged into the pole. He secretly loved her so he decided to help her. When he found out she'd fainted, he took her to the nurses office to see if they could revive her. The nurse splashed some water in Memetchi's face. Memetchi woke up from that. "I had the strangest dream" she said "I'd fainted and Kuromametchi helped me --" she stopped when she saw Kuromametchi. "So it really happened then?" she asked. Kuromametchi nodded. He smiled. She smiled baack. I think I'm starting to like him! Memetchi thought.

The next day, Memetchi found a note in her locker. It said: Dear Memetchi, I just want you to know that I like you. You are an awesome person and you will always hold my attentions. No matter what, I will always keep liking you. Love, A Friend She blushed. Who could it possibly be? Of course, she knew who she wanted it to be...

At the same time, Melodytchi felt a great load of relief. She had finally gotten it off of her chest! She and Kuchipatchi weren't an official couple yet. Maybe... Just then, someone tapped her on her shoulder. It was...

Joe the new teacher in 163 E who needed directions to the lunch room.After answering his question,Melodytchi found Kutchipatchi next to his locker.She slowly walked over and said...

(EDIT:typo!!)

(tried to write in color but it didnt work!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back