Tama Homes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where do you keep your Tama?

• In My Pocket,where else?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't really care, if it gets banged up, oh well.

• In a Tama Purse I made/bought!

• On a necklace!

• In my hand, always!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Baby

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]HI!!! I'm Tama Baby! :furawatchi: ! I havn't gotten my Tamagotchi yet, I ordered (<------------ Can't spell...) one off of E-bay!! And I was wondering, How do you protect your Tama??[/SIZE]

*Moved by Bell Sprout: Polls and questions not relating to help generally go in What's On Your Mind ;) *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tama Baby, welcome to Tama Talk!

Mine sit in fleece pouches I made inside my purse! They go with me everywhere! The fleece ensures my tamas get no scratches!

Awsome! Thank You! I'm going to make one of those when my Connexion comes in... :puroperatchi:

Awsome! Thank You! I'm going to make one of those when my Connexion comes in... :puroperatchi:
I highly reccomend it! They are really easy to make! :ichigotchi:

I put them everywhere: in my pocket, my hand, my purse, my handmade tiny wallet/purse thingy. But mostly they will stay in my hand.

NOTE TO SELF: Buy a chain necklace for tamas.

i normally keep it on a table. but i voted in my hand since i am trying to get a mimitchi

I keep mine in my pocket most of the time. If I'm going to the beach, I put it in a plastic baggie. I got this trick from these boards, but I just can't remember their name. Just trying to give credit where it's due....

Normally, I keep 'em in my pocket or purse. Sometimes, though, when I'm at school, I stick my Tama's in these old Barbie purses (don't laugh, they're not pink!) that I have from when I used to play with Barbies. :huh:

I keep my tama in anything that will keep it safe like my pocket or tamapurse. ^_^

I usually have it in my pocket but not anymore since the face got sratched by my keys. Not it's kind of hard to see the screen. Oh well, just another reason to buy a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back