Tama-ID L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cieletchi

Reaction score
Hello fellow Tamapeople, I have a question about the Tamagotchi ID-L, what language is it? Hagirana, kataniga, or the other language. And please show me an alphabet. Thanks!

Hello fellow Tamapeople, I have a question about the Tamagotchi ID-L, what language is it? Hagirana, kataniga, or the other language. And please show me an alphabet. Thanks!
The iD L is in Japanese. Hiragana and Katakana are 2 out of 3 alphabets the Japanese is using; and both are present in the iD L.

I can't type sample phrases here because they are converted into unknown symbols, but you can use this site for reference: https://www.realkana.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
An English-language version was recently released by Bandai Asia.

To expand on what Binary said, there IS an English version that was recently released. The packaging is slightly different (has a white background) and are actually available on Ebay.

The characters that can be used on the tamagotchi iD L are English, Hiragana, and Katakana, but not Kanji (apart from in a few backgrounds).

The iD L is available in Japanese, and the Chinese version has English text (If you are looking to buy one on ebay watch for sellers selling them from Singapore)

The IR downloadable games and items are all in Japanese, but I am currently translating these all into English for the English iDL users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back