Tama Keitai?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luna_lovegood

Reaction score
What does a Keitai and a Keitai akai look like?

What is diffrent about them from the connection ver 2 ?

How much money would it cost in Canada?

Where can I buy one?

Which one is better?

please help and thanx in advance

They both look like little tamagotchi mobile phones (i.e. a tamgotchi with a little aerial). Keitai akai has the characters appear in red isntead of the normal black. They are similar to V2 in that there are a lot of characters and you earn gotchi points. The major difference is that they are only in Japanese and that they can connect to Japanese mobile phones. Not sure how much they would cost in Canadian $$$ but you would be best off having a look on ebay if you are interested in purchasing one. As to which one is better... that's debatable...

I am getting a Keitai very soon off eBay, from a place called Jason's store. They're a little expensive, but he's very reliable. Keitai Akais have a few different characters v2s don't, such as Ovajitchi and Tomatchi, and they also have lots of different items, for example you can get a TV or a desk, or even a tiny tamagotchi if you connect to a Deka! I'm not sure if Connexion/Connection can connect to a Deka (huge tamagotchi in Japanese fast food restaurants), but a Keitai can get exclusive items and play special games etc by connecting with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back