Tama King Donating

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joel

Reaction score
hey i just got a v3 and i was wondering what is the point for donanting to the king do u get stuff or nothing can some one plz tell me what u get and all that good stuff do i have to donate is their good stuff i can get plz tell me :)

u get a ring from the king when u donate 5000 points and from what i heard from a cheat site...if u donate 30,000 u become the primeminister of tamatown........ :)

hey i just got a v3 and i was wondering what is the point for donanting to the king do u get stuff or nothing can some one plz tell me what u get and all that good stuff do i have to donate is their good stuff i can get plz tell me :)
JMM took the words right out my mouth... anyway, keep in mind that if u debug it you won't be able to do those things.

If you give 5000 point the king gives you a ring and if you donate 30000 you get a cape

u get a ring from the king when u donate 5000 points and from what i heard from a cheat site...if u donate 30,000 u become the primeminister of tamatown........ :lol:
:lol: WHEN YOU DONATE 30,000P TO THE KING YOU GET A PASS WORD FOR THE DS GAME "CORNER SHOP" :lol: I THINK THAT S WHAT HAPPENS NOT SURE BUT I SAW IT IN A WEBSITE OH AND CAN SOMEONE HELP ME I DONATED 5000P AND MY TAMAGOTCHI TOY DIDNT GIVE ME A CODE TO PUT IN TAMA TOWN

Pink-tama.

did you send the points all at once? Apparently you have to spread the payment out bewtween 3-4 payments. If you did it all at once, just donate small numbers like 12-15 until it gives you a password. Hope I helped. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back