Tama L.I.F.E Hatch

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would join with my Tamagotchi Angel cell phone game, but unfortunately I'm going to be out somewhere the weekend after the L.I.F.E. reveal. Thus, I don't know.

(on another note, since Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. seems to be centered around nostalgia, why not allow vintage Tamas?)

Ummmm actually, I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be participating in the hatch.

Today I found 2 baby starlings (they were blown out of their nest on the eve of a house, it was so high up nobody was able to bring them back to the nest), one of which was attacked by a cat. There are over 20 cats on the property --it's a stable-- so they wouldn't survive without help. They're 8-9 days old and require plenty of care.....not to mention they're noisy. I have to feed them every 3 hours (yes, even at night) and I have to clean their "nest", play with them (hold them so they become used to me), and generally take care of them ;D

They're already taking a lot of time, so if anything, I'll only be hatching my v4.5 if I get a chance to hatch.

I would join with my Tamagotchi Angel cell phone game, but unfortunately I'm going to be out somewhere the weekend after the L.I.F.E. reveal. Thus, I don't know.

(on another note, since Tamagotchi L.I.F.E. seems to be centered around nostalgia, why not allow vintage Tamas?)
Well... TamaL.I.F.E is going to be something new... So for some reason I didn't feel like there should be old Tamas...? No offence, I was just putting at least SOME restriction so that we don't have, like, 50,000 different versions. :)

Anyway, I will start tomorrow using my Tama-Go. The day after that, I will start including my iD L. :D

Does it count if I wait for my iD L to marry and have a baby instead of a hatch?

Does it count or do I have to start it from the start?

Thanks!

Well I am on 2nd gen on my v3 with Alice so lest start from there lolz
IMG_0132.jpg

Well, I hatched my V2 today. It's a boy and his name is Jaden. He is now a Hitodetchi. No pics because my V2 for some reason now has rows of pixels missing. It's still runnable though xD

Does it count if I wait for my iD L to marry and have a baby instead of a hatch?

Does it count or do I have to start it from the start?

Thanks!
Yeah, that's fine. :)

Anyway, Tamagotchi L.I.F.E sucks soooooooooooo much that it's nothing to celebrate. It sucks more than the most powerful vacuum cleaner ever invented sucking up entire universes. But anyway, this hatch shall continue nontheless.

Well, I hatched my Tama-Go and version 3 today, and I'll use them instead of my iD L. My Tama-Go is a girl, generation 3. She is an adorable little Hoshitchi which I have nicknamed Star.

On my version 3, I have a guy, generation 5. He is called Bolt and he is currently Mizutamatchi with one training point.

I'm kind of neglecting them just because Tamagotchi L.I.F.E... Well, let's just say I'd prefer it if they made Tamagotchi toilet paper.

So I reset my Tama Go and it was a little egg bobbing around the screen :D . Suddenly it hatched, I got a BOY! :lol: . I will name him Theo. So I fed little Theo up and played some games :blink: . I will post when he evolves :rolleyes:

I'm using my Music Star instead because iDL needs a new battery. :p

His name is Kiku, at a child stage, 0 years, 10lb and is a Kuribotchi.

Now he's sleeping. That's all for now. :)

Today, more like 2 minutes ago, I hatched a cute little baby girl on my v4.5.....her name is Jill, named after one of my starlings :)

We'll see what she turns into...

Well, yesterday Jaden became a Nikatchi. Not really much to update xD

Awww....I have to put my tama on pause for a week or two.

I'm spending more time with the birds due to them becoming....toddlers. They're biting and pecking and snapping and scratching and I need to entertain them constantly. Not to mention take care of a horse, dog, cats, budgies, and fish.

My summer is full! Haha

Well... Jaden died... not long after Feliks as well... two tama deaths in one day. R.I.P Jaden. I guess I'm out of this hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back