Tama log ♪♡ (comments ok!)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXTamaLovelinXx

Reaction score
A casual log starting not from the beginning that I will update just when I remember/feel like it 😆 I am excited about the different stages of my tamagotchis so i figure I will share sometimes! Should I be logging all my tamagotchis under one thread? Or a different thread for each kind of tamagotchi i log? I kinda prefer the second because it sounds more organized

On♡:
I got my on in stores, but never really played it. Now that I am, I am very amused!! My on first started with a Kuchipatchi :) Kuchipatchi then married a cute gozarutchi gal

image.jpg

The kids were not very cute, haha. You can also see the partner of the KuchiGozaru kids here, and the third generation was surprisingly adorable
image.jpg
But then I found out their favorite food was lemon pie!!! And I did not know that feeding it to them would cause them to change color!!
image.jpg
Now They are even cuter!!! I love pastel yellow haha, and that’s all for now, I also currently have an all ninja family on my new v5, so I’m loving the theme right now ♡♪

image.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back