Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psychotama

Reaction score
Well sad to say, but my collection of over 40 tamas has been sitting in a box for the past couple years...yep, I know, it's awful. I used to be completely obsessed with them and they just got kind of old. But my nephew asked about them the other day and I said oh yeah...those things. And I decided it was time to break em' out. My mom was not pleased xD they annoyed her to no end when I played with them all the time. So we found some batteries and I picked 6 of my favorites and gave my nephew one. From the second the first egg hatched I was hooked once again D: oh well....lol. I have a pretty diverse group going right now.

I got two V4's that are both adults. One is a Tensaitchi (scientist mametchi) and he has a baby girl. My other V4 is a Memetchi I really do love Memetchi....

Ok I also have a V4.5 that's a Daiyatchi (diamond ring thing)

My old original P1 just evolved into Tamatchi today =)

My Japanese AngelGotch evolved into Kuritchi also known as Chestnut Angel. I'm going for the Angel Twins.

And I broke out my Mothra Tama! It turned into Mothra Larvae just a few minutes ago. I'm going for a Mothra on that one.

I'll post some pics later and I hope ill stick with the log...but I usually never do. Alright Tschus!

Well a lot has happened! My Tensaitchi left yesterday and I named his little girl Lucey. She is now a child that will probably evolve later on today.

Nothing has really gone on with the mothra...it just continues to knock down buildings and I have to scold it. I'm hoping it will go into the cocoon stage either today or tomorrow.

My AngelGotch evolved into the secret character Futagotenshi (Angel Twins) last night! It's really awesome.

My P1 is still a Tamatchi. I'm going for either a Genji or a Maskutchi on it. I'll most likely get Genji because I filled all it's discipline points. I just really don't want another Mametchi.

My Celebtchi got a job (finally) yesterday. He is a singer. I like the egyptian sounding song the most.

I believe that's it as of now. and I do have pics!!

My Memetchi, Amy, met the matchmaker and had a baby boy! Today's my last day with her.

All 6

Lucey

Mothra

P1 Tamatchi

Amy (Memetchi)

Celebtchi

Angel Twins

Latest posts

Back