tama logs!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=14pt]id be doing a lot of stat updates if i wasnt too lazy *snicker* but maybe a kinokomotchi is on top of the charts after all! i mean, i did let the hungry hearts down twice. how is that the best charicter?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]on the next few posts will be my massive family tree. it is really that massive. anyway, if ur looking for a good roleplay that isnt very crowded, check out kirouna's adoption center. grape had a little run in with a hamburger there... :( but u really have to check it out... its awesome![/SIZE]highlight, you fools! bwahahaha!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]well, my goal for the ringotchi is still pyonchitchi, since a ringotchi can turn into one. ill do his stats for fun.[/SIZE]

name:grape

species:ringotchi

traning:3

generation:3

[SIZE=14pt]well, now im going to do the other stats of my tamas. just cuz i feel like it. im starting off with the kuribotchi.[/SIZE]

name:berry

training:3/9

species:kuribotchi

weight:13

generation:7

[SIZE=14pt]its been a long day.[/SIZE]

and now ive decided to do a little special memorial for my nyorotchi and tarakotchi, who will be leaving tomorrow, and ill do their reports and stuff if i get the time.

a special thanks to joy and hope...

they were the second pair of married tamas i have had.

and while they might not be all that great,

they are great to me.

[SIZE=14pt]since its dec. 31, ill be up all night.[/SIZE]

its sort of a cream soda tradition for me.

ill be there in the last momints of joy and hopes lives.

well, yeah.

ive been wondering what will happen with them.

well i already know. but thats okay.

[SIZE=14pt]im being a bad tama owner today![/SIZE]

i let kuribotchi sleep next to a pile of poop!

well, its cuz since my family has a special dinner, my dad didnt want any tamas at the table. so i put them in the back (of the family room, theres a little minibar where we keep the glasses and alcohal (good for flavoring custard, yea thats good) and stuff) and i put my tamas on the granite counter.

when i get back, berry is already asleep.

and hes got a plopish friend.

[SIZE=14pt]im here all night... its 11:11 where i am... only 49 more mineuts before joy and hope are gone forever...[/SIZE]

heres a little quote i made up. u can put it in a tamatalk memorial or a siggy if ur pet is about to die, but put my name in it please.ah who am i kidding? its pretty stupid.

quote-you can say you dont care about a tama, but if you watch it die you will feel the error of your ways.

[SIZE=14pt]in other news, i applide for a job (no not a real one)[/SIZE]

at the ice cream parlor down in the roleplay section. you can go down there and order up some ice cream, or a cream soda float, iff u will :p

[SIZE=14pt]and the adults are awake... theyre both gazing at their children (there are fireworks going off, loud bangings and explosions, geez, thats annoying! its scared my cat out of my lap, where he was sleeping.) they should be for about 3 minits or so, maybe 4 or 5.. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] then at about 15 seconds they opened and closed their mouths, and then the looked like they were upset, as they slowly floated upwards... and its over. they are gone. now this will be a pain when i wake up. two tamababies... again![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] heres some art i made. the first one is fruit (in honor of grape, but there are no ringotchis there, only grapes) and the second one is my tama memorial. [/SIZE]

click here for some grapes

click here for an angel memetchi memorial to all the beloved tamas passed away.

*the grapes one is REALLY long. u might want to speed it up.*

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back